Essential Job Functions
- In addition to demonstrating basic experience in the areas of responsibility listed above, the successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in providing prompt, professional and courteous services on all customer requests, problems, and queries. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, must show strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and will have the ability to be process-oriented yet flexible. The candidate must be able to interact with individuals from all levels throughout the Firm.
- Good judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate trouble-shooting methodology.
- Ability to work to the best resolution either through own knowledge or proper, timely escalation.
- Proficiency in OS and core application suite; including the Microsoft Suite and various Kirkland applications.
- Some Remote Computing and Citrix experience.
- PC troubleshooting skills.
- Some experience with BlackBerry and IOS setup and troubleshooting.
- Basic Networking including wireless experience.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) telephone systems.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues.
- Documents new findings/solutions.
- Adheres to use of call ticketing system for each and every incident (e.g. request, issues, etc.).
- Understands and follows ticket ownership guidelines and system usage.
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources.
- Adheres to written procedures, checklists and all quality control associated with project rollouts.
Qualifications & Requirements
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Education. Computer Science or Technical Degree
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in a professional environment
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Microsoft: Office Suite
- HP Printers
- Samsung Printers
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Kirkland & Ellis LLP. To complete an application and submit your resume, please click "Apply Now."
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions, including the recruiting, hiring, placement, training availability, promotion, compensation, evaluation, disciplinary actions, and termination of employment (if necessary) are made without regard to the employee’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, political affiliation, source of income, place of residence, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
The www.kirkland.com job postings and recruiting mailbox are for candidates only. If you are a recruiter, search firm or employment agency, and do not have a signed contract with Kirkland & Ellis LLP ("K&E") and have not been asked specifically to submit candidates, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if K&E hires the candidate. Direct contact with K&E employees in an attempt to present candidates is inappropriate and will be a factor in determining any future professional relationship with the Firm.